1) Full Name: Chloe Schuyler Grace (no last name, sorry creepers) |
2) Male/Female: Female
3) Were you named after anyone?: Does the Greek muse of dance count?!?!?!
4) Does your name mean anything?: Verdant and blooming…. Isn’t that just great for a sexually active teenager
5) Nick Name(s): Clover, Chlo, worm, AOD
6) Who do you think you look like: idk, my family says I kinda look like Drew Barrymore but idc, I like being my own person
7) Date Of Birth: February 6th
8) Place of Birth and Current Location: Manhattan, NY… Ft. Myers, FL UV ray/humidity/mosquito capitol of the effing’ world
9) Nationality: I'm in the U.S.
10) Astrology Sign: Aquarius
11) Chinese Astrology Sign: Snake… how appropriate
12) Religion: agnostic, I think organized religion is a bunch of hypocritical bullshit
13) What's your favorite smell?: The smell of rain and lavender
14) Political Position?: I don't vote. *shot*
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: water, I can’t stand coffee ew!
16) Hair + Eye color: Hair: naturally white blonde (& I’m talkin’ paper white, not just honey blonde here) Eyes: blueish grey with gold in the middle, everyone says they’re really pretty but I think they’re weird looking
17) Do you look like anyone famous?: Not really
18) What do you look like?: idk, myself I guess
19) Any unusual talents?: I can touch my leg to the side of my ear while standing up, and hula-hoop with my toe
20) Rightly, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?: righty
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?: straight… but I’ve made out with a couple chicks too
22) What do you do for a living?: I teach ankle-biters how to ballroom dance
23) What do you do for fun?: theatre, dancing, writing, drawing, etc.
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?: my body
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?: clay, I think sculpting is AWESOME!
26) Have you met your grandparents?: 2 pairs & 1 extra grandma from my older brother whose adopted
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: recently single and not willing to mingle
28) Crush: I hate guys at the moment!
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?: JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!
30) Current worries?: not getting out of this God-forsaken backwards little hell-hole in Florida
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl(s): WTF?!?!?!
32) Favorite place to be?: on stage
33) Least favorite place to be?: Florida!
34) Do you burn or tan?: sun? ew!
35) Ever break a bone?: I broke my back in an acrobatic accident when I was 11
36) What is your favorite cereal?: FRUIT LOOPS!
37) Person you cry with: I’m kind of a loner
Do You Have...
38) Any sisters: yup, 3 older ones
39) Any brothers: yup, 3 older ones
40) Any pets: mhm. 4 cats, 1 dog, & a baby ball python
41) An Illness: I’m diabetic if that counts
42) A Pager: do people still use those?!?!?!
43) A Personal phone line: does a cell phone count?!?!
44) A Cell phone: hellz yeah!
45) A visible birthmark: Not unless I'm wearing extra small booty shorts
46) A Pool or hot tub: hot tub, it’s better for making out
47) A Car: yep, black Mustang Challenger
48) Personality: I’m kind of a loner, I’ve got a few close friends but I really hate backstabbers so I pretty much just stick to myself. I’m the creative type (how cliché is that right, the creative loner) I’m just never comfortable with expressing myself verbally, so I do it any other way I can.
49) Driving: Fast & Furious baby!
50) Your clothing style: I like all types of clothing; one day I’ll be all classy & sweet in a sundress w/ wedges, the next I’ll be in full goth wear w/ torn fishnets & black lipstick
51) Room: It’s usually pretty neat, but in terms of style it’s kinda edgy artist meets girly-girl
52) What's missing: in my room? A full blow dance studio
53) School: I hate my school & almost everyone in it (except for my besties
54) Bed: super comfy w/ this magenta duvet cover w/ a black chandelier print, TONS of edgy pillows, & my kitties
55) Relationship with your parent(s): they love me, I love them I guess, but I can’t wait to get away from my entire family
56) Do you believe in yourself: ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY!
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: love, no. physical attraction, absolutely!
58) Consider yourself a good listener: if you don’t want it repeat there’s nothing anyone can make me do to talk
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?: I wanna be a Broadway star one day, and maybe open up my own dance studio
60) Get Along with your parents: it depends on the situation, kinda redundant with question 55 don't ya think?
61) Save your e-mail conversations: No.
62) Pray: haven't done that in quite a long while...
63) Believe in reincarnation: Yes.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?: mostly
65) Like to talk on the phone: not really, I prefer to text or talk face to face
66) Like to eat?: unfortunately yes, but I’m fat as shit so I only eat once a day
67) Like to exercise?: I’m an exercise freak!
68) Like to watch sports?: I can tolerate baseball and the World Cup Finals but that’s about it
69) Sing in the car?: when no one’s with me
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?: running away with a freak-show and marrying the vampire ring-leader… wow, that’s creepy but hey so am I
71) Dream in color: yup
72) Do you have nightmares?: only if I’m having a vision… oh yeah, I’m a psychic too
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: this skelanimal thing and a stuffed bunny I’ve had since birth
74) Right next to you: water, book, & dream journal
75) On your favorite coffee cup?: Ewww, coffee!
76) On your mouse pad: MacBook
77) favorite flavor of gum?: Berry Blast or spearmint
78) Your brand of deodorant?: Degree
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Morocco or maybe just somewhere simple like London
80) Your dream husband/wife: I don’t really see myself getting married but I’m open to the idea of it
81) Hiding in your closet?: wouldn’t you like to know
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends?: Lindzey
84) Your bad time of the day: Morning when I feel like stabbing myself in the side just so I’ll get to stay home from school
85) Your worst fear(s): failing and disappointing everyone I care about
86) What's the weather like: It’s fucking Florida, what do you think
87) Your favorite time of year?: winter
88) Your favorite holiday?: Halloween and Christmas
89) A material weakness?: books & shoes… particularly classics & heels
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: I’ve got a pretty basic palate but I actually really like blackberries & peanut butter together… o, & I’m in LOVE with sushi!
91) At the top of your "to-do list"?: prove to people that I’m not an idiot or a day-dreaming floozy
92) The hardest thing about growing up: people’s expectations for your future
93) A pet peeve?: people saying ‘like’ 50 million times in the same goddamn sentence, especially when they have that damn valley-girl accent!
94) Your scariest moment: When I walked in to find my best friend Lindzey blacked out and lying on the floor from a OD with bath salts
95) Your attitude about love?: love is too complicated, & guys suck!
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?: I dressed up like a total whore just to get a guy to think I was sexy (mini-skirt, push-up bra, hooker heels & see-through tank top in all) turns out he just thought I was easy
97) The worst feeling in the world: Knowing that if one of my siblings died tomorrow I probably wouldn’t be upset about it
98) The best feeling in the world: being on a stage with lights shining around you and people coming to watch you’re version of perfect
99) Who sent this to you?: idk, I just found it on someone’s profile page
100) . 4 6 people you tag: No one